Posted to sci.electronics.repair
David Farber David Farber is offline

Default Mitsubishi HS-U410 - need parts

Mike WB2MEP wrote:
I need the following parts for a Mits. HS-U410 VCR. All these parts
are NLA from Mitsubishi, and this model is probably too new (1996) for
any aftermarket parts to have been made for it. If anyone has any of
these parts laying around, I'd be glad to take them off your hands.

522B057030 Idler assembly

439D039010 or 439P031010 Mode switch - I believe these may be
interchangeable - the 2nd number is listed for the HS-U410(C) Canadian
model. I don't know why the Canadian version would use a different
mode switch than the U.S. version.

752C160020 or 0030 Cassette door. The tab that lifts the door when
ejecting the tape is broken off and missing.

Mike
WB2MEP

Remove the cassette lid and then you won't need the tab part. You'll never
find the replacement unless you find another machine just like it.

You can try to disassemble the mode switch and clean it. Or you can try to
poke a hole in the case and squirt some cleaner in there. Don't poke too far
or you'll put a hole in the internal pc board.

Good luck.
--
David Farber
David Farber's Service Center