Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jim Chandler Jim Chandler is offline

Default Accusations that Sarah Palin is stupid

On Wed, 24 Sep 2008 18:12:26 -0400, axolotl
wrote:

Jim Chandler wrote:
I have never seen such a bulge. To
use such a device would necessitate the use of an ear piece and I've
never seen him wearing one.

Since this is a hardware question, here's a picture.

http://lessig.org/blog/2004/10/too_pathetic.html

I have no confidence in the debating abilities of Mr. Bush; however,
this does not have the shape of a receiver, and if it were a receiver
anyone competent could have hidden it so it could not be seen. My guess
would be the wiring to the electrodes of a TENS unit.

Kevin Gallimore

It is no doubt a wireless mic transmitter that was used during the
"debates". I suspect that if you were to look, the other(s) had one
also. It could also be a rear seam on the bulletproof jacket that he
wears. Whatever it is, it is of no concern to the average American.
Some people just want to makea big deal out of anything they can, as
long as it's anti-Bush. Perhaps those same people should take a look
at the other side of the aisle. I'm sure you could find as many, if
not more, faults over there. Personally, I wish that you'd all quit
with the political crap on here. This is a metalworking group and
whether you are Republican of Democrat makes no difference. Take your
political stuff to a political group and leave this group to those who
want to talk and learn about metalworking. Thank you.

Jim