Posted to alt.home.repair
Eboneesha Eboneesha is offline

Default My Name beEboneesha,

On Sep 24, 7:29�am, coffee wrote:
On Tue, 23 Sep 2008 22:49:41 -0500, Red Green wrote:
Eboneesha wrote in
:
My Name beEboneesha,

an African-American girl who just got an award for being the best
speler in class. I got 57% on the speling test and 30 points for
being black, 10 points for not bringing drugs into class, 10 points
for not bringing guns into class, and 10 points for not getting
pregnut during the cemester. It hard to beat a score of 120%. The
white dude who sit next to me is McGee from the Bronx. He got a 94%
on the test but no extra points on account of he have the same skin
color as the opressirs of 250 years ago. Granny ax me to thank all
Dimocrafts and Liberels for suporting afermattaetive action. You
showing the way to true equality just like when herbal reunion come
through my hood fixing all da buildings!. I gwine be gittin in
medical skool nex an mabe I be yo doktor.

Now your a bit overqualified but you can help Obama get elected now.

Repeat after me for practice:

" I gots rights you nows".

I do gots rights. word up mother fukker true! I tole thate cracker
thet was with herbal reunion i gots rights. They came through my hood
fixing up everything and put my daddy out of work when dey close up
tha crack house. I goes to medikal schol but my daddy was tha first
free lance pharmississt in tha family.