Posted to alt.home.repair

Default My Name beEboneesha,

My Name beEboneesha,

an African-American girl who just got an award for being the best
speler in class. I got 57% on the speling test and 30 points for being
black, 10 points for not bringing drugs into class, 10 points for not
bringing guns into class, and 10 points for not getting pregnut during
the cemester. It hard to beat a score of 120%. The white dude who sit
next to me is McGee from the Bronx. He got a 94% on the test but no
extra points on account of he have the same skin color as the
opressirs of 250 years ago. Granny ax me to thank all Dimocrafts and
Liberels for suporting afermattaetive action. You showing the way to
true equality just like when herbal reunion come through my hood
fixing all da buildings!. I gwine be gittin in medical skool nex an
mabe I be yo doktor.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 23 Sep 2008 02:05:21 -0700 (PDT), Eboneesha
wrote Re My Name beEboneesha,:

My Name beEboneesha,

an African-American girl who just got an award for being the best
speler in class. I got 57% on the speling test and 30 points for being
black, 10 points for not bringing drugs into class, 10 points for not
bringing guns into class, and 10 points for not getting pregnut during
the cemester. It hard to beat a score of 120%. The white dude who sit
next to me is McGee from the Bronx. He got a 94% on the test but no
extra points on account of he have the same skin color as the
opressirs of 250 years ago. Granny ax me to thank all Dimocrafts and
Liberels for suporting afermattaetive action. You showing the way to
true equality just like when herbal reunion come through my hood
fixing all da buildings!. I gwine be gittin in medical skool nex an
mabe I be yo doktor.

Congratulations Eboneesha!! Good work winning the spelling bee and
good luck with medical school. I hope you get into Harvard!
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Caesar Romano" wrote in message
[...]

Why not? Harvard not only let George W. in and they gave him a degree.
And you know what we got.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Eboneesha" wrote in message
My Name beEboneesha,

an African-American girl who just got an award for being the best
speler in class. I got 57% on the speling test and 30 points for being
black, 10 points for not bringing drugs into class, 10 points for not
bringing guns into class, and 10 points for not getting pregnut during
the cemester. It hard to beat a score of 120%. The white dude who sit
next to me is McGee from the Bronx. He got a 94% on the test but no
extra points on account of he have the same skin color as the
opressirs of 250 years ago. Granny ax me to thank all Dimocrafts and
Liberels for suporting afermattaetive action. You showing the way to
true equality just like when herbal reunion come through my hood
fixing all da buildings!. I gwine be gittin in medical skool nex an
mabe I be yo doktor.

I see right wing "humor" is as bad as everything else they do.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sep 23, 12:49*pm, "Bob F" wrote:
"Eboneesha" wrote in message

[...]

Rather pathetic and not very clever, eh?

Probably the only way to spurn these racists is, as this thread,
shows, making fun of them. No civilized society can really prosper if
it prevents some of its members, including women and minorities (and
honkies) from freely participating.

I say, what chaps! This is written btw by a colonialistic and ex
European empire building racist. Brought up on a diet of "Rule
Brittania", "'Never will be slaves" and all that sort of nationalistic
guff, dontcha know what?

The results of unsuccessful colonialism are shockingly obvious in many
parts of the world. Makes one ashamed to to be from one of the
European countries responsible although one can only plead personal
involvement since the 1950s!

But seriously looking at the 'Good Ole USA' from outside please don't
repeat all the same mistakes of the last eight years. Your cracks
(including some lingering racism) are showing and badly.

One problem is that many in the USA don't realize that they are not
'The only show in town'. Big yes; but there is a whole successful
other world out there.

It's not all Bin Laden's and bombings and floods in Bangla Desh as
reported ad-nauseam on CNN. And many of those 'others' are doing a
good job and living as well or in many cases better than in the US!

Good luck guys and gals. It's needed!
Posted to alt.home.repair

Caesar Romano wrote:
[...]

Her brother graduated from Harvard law school and now he's running for
president
Posted to alt.home.repair

"terry" wrote in message
On Sep 23, 12:49 pm, "Bob F" wrote:

But seriously looking at the 'Good Ole USA' from outside please don't
repeat all the same mistakes of the last eight years. Your cracks
(including some lingering racism) are showing and badly.

Good luck guys and gals. It's needed!

Terry during the primary season I heard from those who supported one
candidate on the basis of gender or the other on the basis of skin color.

I pointed out that neither was a good reason for electing a president.

Now you know why I worry.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Congratulations Eboneesha!! Good work winning the spelling bee and
good luck with medical school. I hope you get into Harvard!

It's Hahved, dumbazz
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sep 23, 6:05*pm, "Charlie" wrote:
"terry" wrote in message

On Sep 23, 12:49 pm, "Bob F" wrote:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------*--------------
But seriously looking at the 'Good Ole USA' from outside please don't
repeat all the same mistakes of the last eight years. Your cracks
(including some lingering racism) are showing and badly.

Good luck guys and gals. It's needed!

Terry during the primary season I heard from those who supported one
candidate on the basis of gender or the other on *the basis of skin color.

I pointed out that neither was a good reason for electing a president.

Now you know why I worry.

Received and understood. Glad somebody is worrying! But ...... !

Cos under the US system once decided you are stuck with the guy (or
gal) for at least four years!

Under some other systems the incumbent of the top job has to defend
themselves, almost daily, in a public forum such as a 'Paliamentary
question period'. And also can be turfed out at almost any time and a
new election called.

To see Tony Blair, the previous British Prime Minister and his
opposite number battling it out in the British House of Commons was
quite an event!

On other hand some countries (Italy? Israel?) have the prevaricating
down to a fine art and never decide anything!

Cheers.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 23 Sep 2008 22:49:41 -0500, Red Green wrote:

Eboneesha wrote in
:

My Name beEboneesha,

an African-American girl who just got an award for being the best
speler in class. I got 57% on the speling test and 30 points for
being black, 10 points for not bringing drugs into class, 10 points
for not bringing guns into class, and 10 points for not getting
pregnut during the cemester. It hard to beat a score of 120%. The
white dude who sit next to me is McGee from the Bronx. He got a 94%
on the test but no extra points on account of he have the same skin
color as the opressirs of 250 years ago. Granny ax me to thank all
Dimocrafts and Liberels for suporting afermattaetive action. You
showing the way to true equality just like when herbal reunion come
through my hood fixing all da buildings!. I gwine be gittin in
medical skool nex an mabe I be yo doktor.

Now your a bit overqualified but you can help Obama get elected now.

Repeat after me for practice:

" I gots rights you nows".

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
My Name beEboneesha,

an African-American girl who just got an award for being the best

****ing Racist Asshole

PLONK

Yo you can kis my black ase.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sep 24, 7:29�am, coffee wrote:
[...]

I do gots rights. word up mother fukker true! I tole thate cracker
thet was with herbal reunion i gots rights. They came through my hood
fixing up everything and put my daddy out of work when dey close up
tha crack house. I goes to medikal schol but my daddy was tha first
free lance pharmississt in tha family.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sep 23, 11:03*am, terry wrote:
On Sep 23, 12:49*pm, "Bob F" wrote:

"Eboneesha" wrote in message

[...]

Good luck guys and gals. It's needed!- Hide quoted text -