Posted to alt.home.repair
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default Is it hard to install DSL yourself?

In article ,
"Cheri" gserviceatinreachdotcom wrote:

In most cases it really is that easy. The best bet is to get their
supported home router option, often with WiFi, so that 1. the ISP will
directly provide support, and 2. the only connections are power and the
phone line.

OK, great. Thanks for the quick answer.

Cheri

I was going to answer, but since I did it three years ago and don't
remember anything about it, I did not want to be the first. I am
thinking that since I don't remember much about it, it couldn't have
been that hard. I tend to hold grudges and would still be po'ed at the
phone company if there were any problems.