Posted to rec.woodworking
Upscale Upscale is offline

Default O/T: What's Next?

"Tim Daneliuk" wrote in message
Then there are those of us who are anti-collectivist to our roots. We
believe that the only role of government is to keep us free.

Yup, you're even more deluded than I thought. That vaunted "freedom" you
support with all your might is mostly an illusion. You (and our society)
haven't had the full freedom you're talking about for centuries.

It's an illusion and has been for a long, long time. You only survive
because you've settled into a comfortable state of self-delusion. I guess
that's something that makes us uniquely human, the ability to delude
ourselves. Only problem is that you've taken it to the extreme. You're sick
Tim, get some help.