Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jim Chandler Jim Chandler is offline

Default Accusations that Sarah Palin is stupid

On Wed, 24 Sep 2008 18:39:06 GMT, "Leo Lichtman"
wrote:

"Jim Chandler" They ALL have transmitters. That's how wireless mics work.
Geeze,
some people! :-)

Was I too subtle for you? I was referring back to the bulge in Bush's back,
which everyone surmised was an electronic link that helped him with the
stuff he didn't know.

Obviously, not EVERYONE surmises this. You are concluding things
without basis of fact. In fact, I have never seen such a bulge. To
use such a device would necessitate the use of an ear piece and I've
never seen him wearing one. Of course, I don't look at him any more
than absolutely necessary.

Jim