Posted to alt.home.repair
Barry Barry is offline

Default Quick fix for leaking roof

wrote in message
On Tue, 23 Sep 2008 14:29:05 -0500, "Barry"
wrote:

My daughters roof is leaking, anyway to make a quick, fast temporary
repair,
until she can afford to have the thing replaced..
Barry

NO. YOU MUST REPLACE THE ROOF.

Sorry, if you had told us what the roof is made of, maybe we could
have helped. Since you were an idiot, you will have to spend
thousands of dollars to replace the roof.

Jesus will punish you too..... He does not forgive idiots!

Ain't gonna cost me anything........ It's not my roof.. So I guess that
makes you the idiot, for not reading my message....
That's the same thing that your momma said last night.
Jesus who?
Barry