Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default shocking product from China

On Wed, 24 Sep 2008 03:40:23 -0700, the infamous Gunner
scrolled the following:

On Tue, 23 Sep 2008 19:01:15 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

Which is why genuine economists consider Clinton to be an economic
conservative. He bought almost the whole program: "free" trade,
deregulation, limited welfare, balanced budgets, inflation-fighting, and so
on. He was a Washington Consensus guy, from NAFTA to the IMF and the World
Bank.

kaff

Clinton had to be forced into welfare reform...3 times actually before
his handlers told him he had to sign.

I wouldn't doubt it. I only followed his reign with contempt from
afar, as I have Shrub's. And I still can't believe that you people
(over half the voters each time) voted either one in for a freakin'
_second_ term. I just don't believe it, sixteen years later.

Balanced budge? ROFLMAO...not even according to the CBO

Try to tell your Shrub, the man who single-handedly doubled the
National Debt, about balanced anything...

--
To know what you prefer instead of humbly saying Amen
to what the world tells you you ought to prefer,