Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] spamTHISbrp@yahoo.com is offline

Default Accusations that Sarah Palin is stupid

On Sep 24, 7:58 am, Gunner wrote:
On Tue, 23 Sep 2008 12:16:45 -0700 (PDT), wrote:
On Sep 23, 2:31 pm, Ignoramus21403 ignoramus21...@NOSPAM.
21403.invalid wrote:
May have some basis. She is studiously avoiding any un-scripted
contact with media or any other engagement with any chance of having
to answer any unexpected questions.

http://www.swamppolitics.com/news/po.../sarah_palins_...

posting on Usenet.
http://improve-usenet.org/

Its not stupidity- if she strays off script and speaks her mind she
will be exposed for the deceitful, hateful, secretive, manipulative,
vengeful, small-minded oversight-and-accountability-avoiding racist
whackball that she is.

I have full confidence she is fairly intelligent, she's just not smart
enough to get away with it.

Dave

And yet another mouth breathing far left wing extremist fringe kook is
heard from..the wailing and moist blubbers coming from the leftards is
a wonder to behold as the DNC starts to self destruct because of a
woman from Alaska.

Marvelous!!

Gunner

You insist on painting me that way, even though there is ample
evidence to the contrary. I don't like palin, so I must be far to the
left... rupert murdoch would be so proud, this was his stated reason
for starting fox news.

How does it feel to be a pawn, a tool, to be a dupe?
Must feel good, be quite tasty, you take any hint of the truth as
bitter medicine, indeed.

I give 25% odds she doesn't make it to the election, some scandal will
pop up out of the weeds.
I give 50% odds she'll be disgraced after the election, if they win.
I give 75% odds mccain doesn't make it through the 1st term, if
elected. Senility or a health crisis will take him out.
Or a code-pink nut that wants a woman president NOW.

Dave