Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default shocking product from China

On Wed, 24 Sep 2008 03:06:39 -0400, the infamous "Ed Huntress"
scrolled the following:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
.. .

snip

He was dat li'l four foot tall effer, wunt he?

Jeez, he's 4'10". Don't make it tougher than it is on the little guy. If
Obama wins, he'll be baaaack.... I doubt if he'd have a functional role,
however. He'd probably be a member of the Council of Economic Advisors, or
something like that.

BTW, he wrote a book titled _I'll Be Short: Essentials for a Decent Working
Society_. He does have a sense of humor about his height.

He'd almost have to, wot?

Aw, hell, much of the damage he's done hasn't even filtered fully into
the system yet. Even with the Dems in control, we'll be aching from
his crap for long time to come. If OhDamnit and the evil Dems pick up
the loose strings he left regarding our civil rights, we's in a heap
'o trouble, pard.

No matter which one is elected, I expect that my mood will improve along
with that of the rest of the country. I don't blame Bush for the financial
meltdown and I don't think either Obama or McCain can do anything to speed a
recovery; they'll both support re-regulating the industry, and their
economic programs, at least as they're proposing them, will take a long time
to have any effect. Any recession that's on the way now is coming anyway.

You're probably right in all the above.

--
To know what you prefer instead of humbly saying Amen
to what the world tells you you ought to prefer,