Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default Toilet offset

LouB wrote:
dbljay7542 wrote:
I am building a new bathroom and was wondering if there is a standard
offset from the wall for the toilet drain? Also any other tips or
hints for the plumbing of the waste line would be greatly
appreciated. JJ

Google is your friend as are a lot of plumbing books.

That's not always true.

Recently I had a second date with a lovely, buxom, lady. Sitting in her
living room, watching the TV news, she suddenly blurted out: "That goddamn
Bush should learn some history!"

Me: "Uh, he has a bachelor's degree from Yale. In history."
She: "That's a goddamn lie!"
(tappity-tappity on the computer)
Me: "I found it via Google. It says here he also has an MBA. From Harvard."
She: "The ****in' Republicans have taken over the goddamn internet! (sounds
of things being thrown)"
Me: (Quickly concocting a complicated, but believable, excuse for leaving)
"I have to go."

Morals:

1. Google is not always your friend.
2. Don't date an unmedicated manic-depressive.