Posted to free.uk.diy.home,uk.d-i-y
John Rumm John Rumm is offline

Default ACCESS CONTROL - Security Related Issues and Products

Anthony Birch wrote:

Many apologies to you all. As this is my first time using newsgroups
I was unaware of any rules relating to posting spam. I have no
intentions of promoting products through newsgroups as I here to help.

Can't speak for free.uk.diy.home, but the convention in uk.d-i-y (its
too old to have a proper charter) is that explicit adds are not allowed.
However if there is a genuine question to which you believe your product
might help, you can mention it. It is also accepted by most if you
include a link to your business site in your signature lines.

So with that, welcome!

--
Cheers,

John.