Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default The best car wash/wax?

In article ,
Vortex3 wrote:
Every 3 years or so I purchase a 5 litre bottle of car wash/wax.

Today I have finished my most recent one, which is (was) Turtle Zip Wax.

All I know is this product is inferior to whatever I used last time.
Problem is....I can't remember what I used last time because it was 3 or
4 years ago!

So before I go shopping does anybody have an opinion on what is the best
all in one car wash/wax product? Simoniz, Car Plan? Halfords own
brand? Something else?

Something else.

Wax in the washing water gets on the windscreen etc and is a pain. Better
to keep the two jobs separate. A decent 'wax' done after washing will last
much longer too.

--
*If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.