Posted to free.uk.diy.home,uk.d-i-y
Anthony Birch Anthony Birch is offline

Default ACCESS CONTROL - Security Related Issues and Products

Hi all,

Many apologies to you all. As this is my first time using newsgroups I
was unaware of any rules relating to posting spam. I have no intentions of
promoting products through newsgroups as I here to help.

I feel bad for getting off on the wrong foot with you all. My parents
used to use newsgroups back in the good old days when they first appeared.
Information obtained through these newsgroups was always useful so I was
only trying to be a part. I apologise for stating the companies name, I
thought it would just be a good idea to state what I do as a job.

Once again I apologise to you all.

Anthony Birch