Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dave Dave is offline

Default TOT

p cooper wrote:

thre re varygin depths of anaesthesia as described originally with a single
agent ( ether/chloroform etc)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guedel%27s_classification
(or google for Guedel)

not strictly the same nowadays as anaesthetists use several different drugs.
http://www.biology-online.org/dictio...ed_anaesthesia

Depth of Anaesthesia is a balance between the amount of drugs you are given
and the degree of surgical stimulation ( how big a hole they are making )

I was having my left eye retina re joined to my eye.

Dreaming is reported at the lighter stages of anaesthesia.

Well my experience certainly put me a lot lower than a light knock out.
It was my first since I was 7 years old though. So I didn't know what to
expect.

Dave