Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] powersdov@msn.com is offline

Default Kitchen Cabinet Crown Molding

I am installing crown molding on my kitchen cabinets. The problem is
that there is one cabinet that is 6" higher then the rest but they are
all the same depth of 12". How to I finish the end of the molding
where it meets the taller cabinet. Since they are all the same depth,
I can't just run it into the taller cabinet. If I do a standard 45
deg miter end cap it leaves a space underneath that you can see
through. Any suggestions on how to make the transition from the
shorter cabinets to the taller cabinet would be greatly appreciated.