Posted to free.uk.diy.home,uk.d-i-y
Harry Stottle[_2_] Harry Stottle[_2_] is offline

Default ACCESS CONTROL - Security Related Issues and Products

"Anthony Birch" wrote in message
Hello all,

This is the first time I have used newsgroups and thought this
would be the best place to start. I was going to start posting in the
security newsgroups but have been told that most things within this
field are covered in this newsgroup.

This is spam, you know it is spam, and we know it is spam, it is not
allowed in most newsgroups and it is more likely to give you and your
company a lot of abuse and a bad name, than generate any sales.