Posted to free.uk.diy.home,uk.d-i-y
Anthony Birch Anthony Birch is offline

Default ACCESS CONTROL - Security Related Issues and Products

Hello all,

This is the first time I have used newsgroups and thought this would be
the best place to start. I was going to start posting in the security
newsgroups but have been told that most things within this field are covered
in this newsgroup.

I'm currently working for a VMSecure, who supply business to business,
products of a security related nature. One of our main products though is
access control and we also deal a lot in CCTV.

Due to this, I may be able to help a lot of you out there. If you have
any queries on any of these products don't hesitate to get in touch. I can
assist you in making the correct choice on a product to meet your
requirments or I can help you choose and implement an access control system
within your office/company.

If you feel I may be able to help you then don't hesitate to contact me.

Anthony Birch
(Sales Manager)
VMSECURE