Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] salty@dog.com is offline

Default Comcast Dropping Usenet

On Sun, 21 Sep 2008 19:13:19 -0400, Kenneth
wrote:

On Sun, 21 Sep 2008 18:35:01 -0400, wrote:

On Sun, 21 Sep 2008 12:45:41 -0400, Kenneth
wrote:

On Sun, 21 Sep 2008 08:30:37 -0400,
wrote:

At the
same time, without really stressing the point, they enacted a new term
contract locking him in for 2 more years. After 6 months, his rate
will go up to one that is higher than his original contract

Hello again,

I listened with care to everything I was told...

But, beyond that, when I have had issues similar to the one
you describe above with other vendors, I have simply
requested that they send me a fax of my signature
authorizing the extension of the "contract."

With that, the "issue" simply vanishes.

No, the sky is not falling...

All the best,

Best of luck to you. I think you may be in for a surprise. You did say
COMCAST.

Hello again,

I have little doubt that Comcast if fully capable of doing
the sorts of things about which you express concern.

But for anyone with even a passing knowledge of their
rights, there is no issue whatever.

All the best,

You are in trouble and don't even know it. You need to read the fine
print on the FIRST agreement you had with them, as well as any
"updates" they may have made along the way. Comcast has an unusually
high rate of consumer complaints in my state, and probably in yours.
You have made a mistake, and it has nothing to do with knowing your
rights.

Don't bother with a reply, until a tear from now, when you will be
tearing your hair out in clumps. It's obvious you think you know what
you are doing. Have fun.