Posted to alt.home.repair
Kenneth Kenneth is offline

Default Comcast Dropping Usenet

On Sun, 21 Sep 2008 18:35:01 -0400, wrote:

On Sun, 21 Sep 2008 12:45:41 -0400, Kenneth
wrote:

On Sun, 21 Sep 2008 08:30:37 -0400,
wrote:

At the
same time, without really stressing the point, they enacted a new term
contract locking him in for 2 more years. After 6 months, his rate
will go up to one that is higher than his original contract

Hello again,

I listened with care to everything I was told...

But, beyond that, when I have had issues similar to the one
you describe above with other vendors, I have simply
requested that they send me a fax of my signature
authorizing the extension of the "contract."

With that, the "issue" simply vanishes.

No, the sky is not falling...

All the best,

Best of luck to you. I think you may be in for a surprise. You did say
COMCAST.

Hello again,

I have little doubt that Comcast if fully capable of doing
the sorts of things about which you express concern.

But for anyone with even a passing knowledge of their
rights, there is no issue whatever.

All the best,
--
Kenneth