Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default The best car wash/wax?

Tim S wrote:
Vortex3 coughed up some electrons that declared:

Every 3 years or so I purchase a 5 litre bottle of car wash/wax.

Today I have finished my most recent one, which is (was) Turtle Zip
Wax.

All I know is this product is inferior to whatever I used last time.
Problem is....I can't remember what I used last time because it was
3 or 4 years ago!

So before I go shopping does anybody have an opinion on what is the
best all
in one car wash/wax product? Simoniz, Car Plan? Halfords own brand?
Something else?

David

Autoglym without doubt. Not that I've tried many brands. Stopped
searching after I found the aforementioned product. Shampoo is very
effective.

Autoglym is a well established & trusted brand used by many professional car
valeters. Never used their shampoo, but everything else I have used has
been great.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk