Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default door frame "wedges"

Tanner-'op wrote:
wrote:
"Tanner-'op" wrote:

Price & cost are two very different things.

Erm, in my dictionary (yes I have several of those things in
hardback copies to hand, plus access to a plethora of them on t'net)
- they both mean the same thing, try looking them up!

What an ignorant little person you are.

Wake up & smell the coffee!

Can't stand the stuff Dave - all that caffeine addles the brains.
Prehaps you should take up tea drinking, that may help *YOUR*
thoughts?

Never mind, it must be galling when you consider yourself to be a
professional (Ha!) but have to ask so many questions in a D-i-Y
group.

Ah, I forgot. you *are* just a handyman though.

What an ignorant unpleasant person you are.

As you and I have never met, then that is simply your opinion - which
by the way is irrelevant to me!

Well, they say that the truth offends those that are unable to accept
it - so I suppose you are one of those people?

Or are you one of those that believe in turning the other cheek (of
the buttocks that is mind [and I am being polite here])?

As a matter of interest, what is your knowledge on the subject of this
thread?

Frank is obviously intelligent enough to realise that price & cost are
indeed two very different things, despite your interpretation of the
dictionaary definition.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk