Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bob Eager Bob Eager is offline

Default Shedload of problems?

On Sun, 21 Sep 2008 17:29:04 UTC, "The Medway Handyman"
wrote:

Billaboard wrote:

The one thing I can't find from the Keter website is how long the
assembly takes and whether 2 people are essential for the whole job or
just for fitting the roof. I assume I'd have to find a second pair of
hands for a good 8 hours after the ground was prepared.

I assembled one of these a few weeks ago, I think it was this one
http://outstanding-keter.co.il/catal...t=7&pr=1&num=4

Doddle. Did it by myself in well under 4 hours, including unpacking it.
All the parts were marked, instructions very clear, nothing heavy to lift.

We got these:

http://outstanding-keter.co.il/catalog-index.asp?cat=2

We bought two Jumbos, which are basically a bundled XL and an extension.
I put one up as an XL, and the other as an XL with two extensions.

They've been up about four years now. Only minor problem was that one of
the kids managed to shut the doors on one with the bolt already in the
'down' position and mangled both the bolt and its mounting. They come
with shelf brackets, etc.

The floors are a plastic lattice, and I boarded over them to give more
localised strength (there is shelving in the big one, on feet).

http://www.diybanter.com