Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Shedload of problems?

Billaboard wrote:

The one thing I can't find from the Keter website is how long the
assembly takes and whether 2 people are essential for the whole job or
just for fitting the roof. I assume I'd have to find a second pair of
hands for a good 8 hours after the ground was prepared.

I assembled one of these a few weeks ago, I think it was this one
http://outstanding-keter.co.il/catal...t=7&pr=1&num=4

Doddle. Did it by myself in well under 4 hours, including unpacking it.
All the parts were marked, instructions very clear, nothing heavy to lift.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk