Posted to alt.home.repair
Red Green Red Green is offline

Default Termites

(~ N i x i ~) wrote in news:737-48D44020-866@storefull-
3113.bay.webtv.net:

I'm cross-posting here from another group and would appreciate any
information on termite extermination. I googled it and found tons of
hits on that subject but I would also like to read what anyone has to
say who's had experience with those disgusting insects. Thanks in
advance.

Please no e-mails.

...had experience with those disgusting insects.

Once moving to the mid-south I learned of them and found they can be
entertaining.

Along with the termites in the mid-south comes fire ants. You learn that if
you go near a fire ant mound and tap your foot they come out by the
hundreds in a matter of seconds. So you get a piece of wood with termites
in it, go to a fire ant mound, put it down and tap your foot. The fire ants
come out and are all over the wood in seconds just a munchin' away on
termites. Must taste like chicken to 'em.