Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RAM³ RAM³ is offline

Default fa: 126 issues of home shop machinst, from issue #1

wrote in news:59b4e38b-2f0d-4009-9068-
:

On Sep 19, 4:12*pm, bill wrote:
Posting from Google this time because Teranews seems to not be passing
my posts and replies through - at least I've not seen anything I've
posted for the past week or two show up. *Very odd (anyone else having
teranews problems?) * meanwhile,:

here,s the ebay link - I started the auction at 99 cents to be certain
it
sells.

Billwww.wbnoble.com

I too have not been able to post for about 3 weeks now and have had no
response
from several requests to level2 assistance. I tried to post this
through Teranews but no go so far. Thanks Bill for the heads up on
using google which is how this has been done.

John.

There were several threads a couple of months back about filters to block
reception of posts from Google Groups due to the immense number of SPAM
posts from there.

You might want to consider a different news service...