Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.energy.homepower
terry terry is offline

Default Honda generators

On Sep 19, 2:30*pm, zxcvbob wrote:
Vaughn Simon wrote:
"AJH" wrote in message
.. .
Has anyone any experience of running Yamaha inverter gensets on lpg?

* *I have no direct experience, but this company
http://www.yamaha-propane-natural-ga...ors.com/claims to be
factory-authorized to sell new/warrantied Yamaha generators pre-converted to LPG
or tri-fuel. *They also sell kits.

Vaughn

That tri-fuel model looks very interesting. *I also like that it is
surge-rated to 6000W. *It's heavier than I wanted... *I'll have to think
about it. *Thanks.

Bob

Re the above discussion of Honda versus Yamaha.
Is it not interesting that some of the best products (generators,
motor cycles, cars, electronics etc.) come from Japan; one of the
countries with high wages, and one of the most expensive to live in in
the world!
Back before WWII Japanese goods were considered tinny and cheap, same
as Chinese and certain other Asian goods are viewed today.
Just wait until the Chinese, as they are rapidly doing, improve the
quality of their products and raise their standard of living, along
with competition from India.
The rest of the 'Old World' won't get a look in!
So long British bicycles, German cars, US electronics and electrics
etc.!
For some time certain 'quality products' such as custom built yachts
and fine furniture, have been produced in places such as Hong Kong,
once again part of China.
Makes on think, eh?