Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
bill bill is offline

Default fa: 126 issues of home shop machinst, from issue #1

1. yes, there is no reserve on these magazines, I want them to sell

2. - Teranews is a news service, not an ISP, so it would be odd if
they dropped news service, no? (they are at www.teranews.com - they
don't have any current reports of issues, an I'm not getting error
messages - I'm just not seeing my stuff come through. Very odd.

On 2008-09-19, bill wrote:

Posting from Google this time because Teranews seems to not be passing
my posts and replies through - at least I've not seen anything I've
posted for the past week or two show up. *Very odd (anyone else having
teranews problems?) * meanwhile,:

* * * * I believe that they, too, have dropped news service. *(Aren't
they part of the RCN group?) *If so, then you might consider moving to
newsguy, which is offering a free month of service to those who have
been abandoned by this latest cutback.

* * * * Another one just recently cut off all alt.* groups, which would
at least let this continue on through.

here,s the ebay link - I started the auction at 99 cents to be certain
it
sells.

* * * * And no reserve?

top posted - apologies to those who look first at the bottom