Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] matthew.larkin@gmail.com is offline

Default Notching deck boards - novice advice

On Sep 19, 7:20*pm, "The Medway Handyman"
Unfortunately, it seems I have some really odd blades. *Instead of
being "T" or "U" shaped, they look something like this:- (apologies
for the amateur ascii art)

Do they look like this?http://www.screwfix.com/prods/15283/...s/Wood/Bosch-W...

Or thesehttp://www.screwfix.com/prods/15489/Blades/Jigsaw-Blades/Wood/Bosch-W...

Ignore the type of blade, its just the end.

--
Dave - The Medway Handymanwww.medwayhandyman.co.uk

No, that's the thing - they don't look like either of those. I've
just got home and checked the number of the jigsaw that I've got. Its
a Black and Decker KS990E, sometimes referred to on t'interweb as a
"buzzsaw". I guess it was a cheap buy when I got it, and now I know
why!!!

Here's a link to the product:-
http://www.sitebox.ltd.uk/proddetail.php?prod=KS990EKT

Anyway, if I need to buy a new saw, so-be-it. THough as I don't use
it much, I might be able to make do with the blades that I already
have.

Matt