Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Shedload of problems?

Derek wrote:
On Thu, 18 Sep 2008 19:53:41 GMT, "The Medway Handyman"
wrote:

Aha, aha. I meant concrete :-)

Could be a local thing but most concrete fence posts I've seen seem
to be tapered.

Strange, I've never seen a tapered concrete post. Where's 'local'
to you then?

Leeds.

Strange place Leeds... Mary lives there...

:-)

A lot of schools had them round their grounds.

It might mean simply that a local a local manufacturer made them like
that and a local contractor used them.

Come to think of it I have seen those holding chain link fencing. Must be a
school thing.

Anyway I was talking about square fence posts like wot are used to hold up
wany lap pamels.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk