Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.energy.homepower
Tony Hwang Tony Hwang is offline

Default Honda generators

Vaughn Simon wrote:
"zxcvbob" wrote in message

Yep, Honda does not allow Internet price advertising, so you need to call around
and do your own shopping. As I recall, you can thank our current administration
for allowing that particular consumer unfriendly behavior.

Join the EU2000i Yahoo group
http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/...00_Generators/
and ask there where folks are buying lately. I have seen new EUs on e-bay, but
I am not quite brave enough to send that kind of money to a blind account and
get...what?

I own one, they are great products. I bought mine he http://www.sunelec.com/
Give them a call and get a price. Let us know where you finally buy.

Hi,
There are many dompanies doing that. Not only Honda.