Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.energy.homepower
starrin starrin is offline

Default Honda generators

On Thu, 18 Sep 2008 22:45:33 -0500, zxcvbob
wrote:
Anyway, I'm getting interested in them again, and might buy one after
hurricane season is over and before winter (ice storm season) sets in.
But nobody lists their prices online. Is that a Honda thing? What is
the street price of a EU2000i -- ignoring the current Hurricane Ike
situation. Know any good dealers?

Have these guys send you a catalog, or visit one of their stores if
you have one nearby
www2.northerntool.com/generators.htm
specs, etc will be in there

The reason, to me, that you want a Honda generator is that you want
the Honda engine. I have one of their Honda-powered Northstar
generators and it has proven reliable since 2000. Have run it for 8
days during Isabel with a tree on the house. Just used it when a tree
felled by remains of a storm took out power, phone, cable.
No problems, ever.
YMMV
starrin