Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Casper Casper is offline

Default anyone heard from MAC DAVIS

Thanks for the thought, but it was FAR away from us, mostly down at the southern
tip by Cabo..
We got a little rain, (average here is 2" a year), and some wind, but mostly hot
& humid like always this time of year..

Appreciate ya thinking of us!

mac

Glad to hear you are alright Mac. We had our own little problems here
in Cincinnati. Finally got power back on late last night. Been over 5
days w/o power, tv, etc., but I'm still feeling sorry for those still
waiting on power. Over 1.2 million here lost power. Hopefully we can
now get to helping pull the trees out of our neighbors' homes now.

Ain't life an adventure?

Mmm .. hot coffee .. good to be home.

`Casper

PS ... and the last thing on my mind this past week has been
candidates who visited ONLY in the sections with power!