Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Rumm John Rumm is offline

Default Shedload of problems?

Bill wrote:

I have been saying for ages that we need a separate shed for the garden
tools that are put in after a bit of a dig or mow or whatever and then
raise the shed humidity well past the tool-rusting threshold. Besides,

Whatever the construction, make sure it is well insulated and then you
can provide a small amount of heating (don't need to be much, but just
enough to keep the tools above the dew point). One solution for smaller
tool collections is simply a cupboard with some insulation and a small
tube heater or even just a small lightbulb at the base.

--
Cheers,

John.