Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.philosophy,alt.slack,alt.obituaries,alt.tv.american-idol
SODDI SODDI is offline

Default Is there any possibility that 250.000 eye-witnesses be ALL wrong?

"willshak" wrote in message
m...
on 9/17/2008 3:52 PM Zapanaz said the following:
last.chance hunched over a computer, typing feverishly;
Thunder crashed, last.chance laughed madly, then wrote:

And please, pray-pray-pray for friends and enemies as well. If we only
knew the help of our prayer on world’s future events……………………………..

Yes, that's how to solve the world's problems; imagine an invisible
man who lives in the sky, then ask him to fix them.

THREE religions, all born in the desert, all of whose invisible men live
in the sky, say to kill anyone who doesn't pray to them.

IFYPFY