Posted to alt.home.repair
LouB LouB is offline

Default Cleaning grout

Norminn wrote:
LouB wrote:

Norminn wrote:

desgnr wrote:

What's the easiest way to clean bathroom tile floor grout ?

I recently started using Scrubbing Bubbles on shower tile and it
works very well.
Even used it on the kitchen floor ) Hubby is mechanic and the
shower gets a
coating of black grease on the floor - takes that off nicely. Our
shower tile is
quite old, and it seems like the glaze on the center of the floor is
a bit worn so
that dirt sticks more easily. Spray it on and let it work for a bit
before rinsing
off.

Yabut he asked about the grout between tiles. Does the stuff do a
good job on that?

Lou

The whole thing - walls and floor, tile and grout. Now, if someone
starts making a brush
that is wedged so it cleans corners, I'm all set ) My regrout job
wasn't perfect, and there
are a couple of little defects that harbor mildew in the corners.

I stumbled upon a battery powered brush in the Auto dept at WalMart for
$10. Lools like an oversized powered toothbrush.

Lou