Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Off Topic - Comcast Newsgroups Alternatives

"Lee Michaels" wrote in
:

I know that we have had this discussion before. But now that I am
facing a newsgroup amputation, I am getting a bit upset.

Any suggestions for an alternative newserver? Preferably something
that doesn't cost too much.

Thanks.

Google Groups works in a pinch, but naturally it's not ideal.

I use Astraweb. They had a 60GB of transfer for $25, which will take me
forever to go through. (I only read the occasional binary post.)

Puckdropper