Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dave Dave is offline

Default TOT

EricP wrote:
On Wed, 17 Sep 2008 23:10:50 +0100, Dave
wrote:

I had to have a general anaesthetic on Saturday morning and as I was
having the injection, before they hooked me up with the tubes, I just
crashed out until he started to bring me round.

My question is, why didn't I have any dreams?

Dave

There are various grades of unconsiousness. You only dream in the
lighter ones. Under a GA, you are just a step from having your vital
functions shut down, (Death), and brain activity is at the minimum
level to keep them going.

I wish that I had not read that now :-((

Dave