Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.philosophy,alt.slack,alt.obituaries,alt.tv.american-idol
salad salad is offline

Default Is there any possibility that 250.000 eye-witnesses be ALL wrong?

Kurt Ullman wrote:

In article ,
Salad wrote:

Why don't you do a study on the power of prayer. It is being proven
powerful. Check out the medical journals.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/4681771.stm

And I can go into Medline and (selectively) find a whole bunch of
others that show it works. Overall, though, I think the boys and girls
from the Cochrane Systematic Review got it right when looking at the
current state of the art.
"The evidence presented so far is interesting enough to justify further
study into the human aspects of the effects of prayer. However it is
impossible to prove or disprove in trials any supposed benefit that
derives from God's response to prayer."

Keep praying then. It'll make you feel better.