Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.philosophy,alt.slack,alt.obituaries,alt.tv.american-idol
willshak willshak is offline

Default Is there any possibility that 250.000 eye-witnesses be ALL wrong?

on 9/17/2008 3:52 PM Zapanaz said the following:
last.chance hunched over a computer, typing feverishly;
Thunder crashed, last.chance laughed madly, then wrote:

And please, pray-pray-pray for friends and enemies as well. If we only
knew the help of our prayer on world’s future events……………………………..

Yes, that's how to solve the world's problems; imagine an invisible
man who lives in the sky, then ask him to fix them.

One religion, whose invisible man lives in the sky, says to kill anyone
who doesn't pray to him.

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY