Posted to uk.d-i-y
mogga mogga is offline

Default TOT

On Thu, 18 Sep 2008 01:33:09 +0100, geoff wrote:

In message , Dave
writes
geoff wrote:

In message , Dave
writes

I had to have a general anaesthetic on Saturday morning and as I was
having the injection, before they hooked me up with the tubes, I just
crashed out until he started to bring me round.

My question is, why didn't I have any dreams?

Dreaming is associated with sleeping
You weren't asleep you were unconscious

I hadn't looked it that way.
I was in for re attachment of my retina/ Part of the post opp treatment
is to lay on my right side all day and night for 10 days (Its called
posturing) and even now 5 days later, I am still waking up thinking
that when I get home...
I've been home since Sunday. Roll on Monday when I can get on with a
normal life. Even if it does mean walking and no driving.

That'll be good for you

It's several months since I used my car

2km to work each way every day on foot

still a fat ******* nontheless