Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Extending Reach of Expanding Foam

I had one of those moments, a while back. I was at a gun show, and there
were a couple thousand people. They paged over the loud speaker. They needed
someone with a truck and jumper cables to help someone out. I was thinking
that they would start a stampede of gunnies, going to help.

Yeah, a .38 with LRN would do the job, not even +P rounds. Thanks for the
reminder. You're right.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"HeyBub" wrote in message
m...
Stormin Mormon wrote:
Insert can, and then detonate the can with a .357 magnum? I can just
imagine explaining that during a traffic stop. No, officer, that's
not a weapon. It's a Great Stuff expanding facilitator.

Silly person! A .357 is like using a sledge on a picture hanger! No, I was
thinking more of .38 or 9mm. Heck, you could even jerry-rig a nail gun to do
the deed!

Oh, and in Texas, you don't have to explain diddly to the officer. Carrying
a pistol (or any firearm) in your car is not only permitted, but
meritorious.