Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.philosophy,alt.slack,alt.obituaries
Anim8rFSK Anim8rFSK is offline

Default Is there any possibility that 250.000 eye-witnesses be ALL wrong?

In article ,
Mike Dobony wrote:

On Wed, 17 Sep 2008 12:52:21 -0700, Zapanaz wrote:

last.chance hunched over a computer, typing feverishly;
Thunder crashed, last.chance laughed madly, then wrote:

And please, pray-pray-pray for friends and enemies as well. If we only
knew the help of our prayer on world’s future events……………………………..

Yes, that's how to solve the world's problems; imagine an invisible
man who lives in the sky, then ask him to fix them.

Why don't you do a study on the power of prayer. It is being proven
powerful. Check out the medical journals.

Nope. It's just a delusion held by the weak minded.

--
Third root canal - averted.

Hip Hip Hurrah!