Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default TOT

On 17/09/2008 23:37, Derek Geldard wrote:

I know if you are *sedated* as opposed to aneasthetised they dose you
with an agent that makes you forget about the experience, and also
with an agent that makes you dis-interested in what's going on.

*BANG* -Oh he must be hammering something into my jaw.

*BANG* -Oh well.

*BANG* -Wonder what day it is, Im ever so tired.

I've had hammers, chisels and torque wrenches used on my jaws with just
a local anaesthetic, it was quite strange but not particularly unpleasant.