Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default Extending Reach of Expanding Foam

Stormin Mormon wrote:
Insert can, and then detonate the can with a .357 magnum? I can just
imagine explaining that during a traffic stop. No, officer, that's
not a weapon. It's a Great Stuff expanding facilitator.

Silly person! A .357 is like using a sledge on a picture hanger! No, I was
thinking more of .38 or 9mm. Heck, you could even jerry-rig a nail gun to do
the deed!

Oh, and in Texas, you don't have to explain diddly to the officer. Carrying
a pistol (or any firearm) in your car is not only permitted, but
meritorious.