Posted to alt.home.repair

Default drilling frickin brick

Great advice. I be likkin these trikken for pikken a way to make a hole in
the frikkin brikkin. Stikken the cut off screwwin the frikkin brikkin and be
done with the messen.

--
Christopher Frikken Young
Learn more about Trikken and pikken

"Tom G" wrote in message

Could be a metal clip used in the wall construction. Could be a steel
header. I'd get a metal bit and try that. If not i'd apply a good
adhesive to that corner and screw in a short screw for appearance.

I like this solution but I had the same problem once when trying to drill
into a brick fireplace to mount a mantel. Problem was stones in the brick
mix. Solution was to get a hammer drill and bit which busted through the
stones just fine.

Tom G.