Posted to alt.home.repair
Caesar Romano Caesar Romano is offline

Default need good way to store files

On Mon, 15 Sep 2008 13:51:05 -0700, Oren wrote Re
need good way to store files:

On Sun, 14 Sep 2008 08:42:54 -0600, "Bob"
wrote:

I have several files, about 15 of various types from small specialty
files to large ones about 14 inches.

Really don't like to put files where they rub against each other in
a random stack and where it is hard to find the file I need.

Has anyone found a good way to store files?

Appreciate any tips. Thanks, Bob-tx

All my files have a pointy handle on the end. I took two 1' pieces of
2x8 left over from a project, sandwiched them together and drilled
1/4" holes in it. I put the pointy end of the files into the holes so
they stand vertically.