Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] spamTHISbrp@yahoo.com is offline

Default OT since it isn't political. inner tubes

On Sep 16, 10:24 am, "Stuart Fields" wrote:
I find myself with a 72 Ford van that has 225X75R15 tires. The tread is
good but the tubeless things don't hold much air. 15" tires seem to have
gone the way of the Dodo. I would like to try some inner tubes but have had
trouble finding those also. Any sources for inner tubes that would fit my
tires?

Depending on where its losing air, you might not want to run tubes (or
anything).
Unless this is just a rolling storage barn that doesn't see the road.

Dave