Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] kfvorwerk@gmail.com is offline

Default Work light for drill press, lathe

On 2008-09-15, wrote:

* * * * [ ... ]

If it's like the rechargeable flashlight from Costco and I bet it is.
It has a rechargeable battery about the size of a penny. Sourced
online it was $5 for a sample. It was one of a pair of flashlights and
the one left in the hot car trunk (Hawaii) failed quicker.

* * * * Beware. *I have one of the shake to charge flashlights, which
doesn't put out that much light, but which stores nicely in the car.

* * * * A friend picked up another a year or two later from the same
hamfest, and that one was bogus. *It had a coin cell in it. *The moving
"magnet" was not even magnetic. :-)

* * * * So -- he just changes the coin cell from time to time. :-)

* * * * Enjoy,

--
*Email: * * | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564
* * * * (too) near Washington D.C. |http://www.d-and-d.com/dnichols/DoN.html

I heard about those.
Karl